11.30.2010

Fall in Yosemite

Fall was even more apparent in Yosemite, as you can see from these pictures from a month ago. We had a laid back day exploring a few main attractions/roads in the park, and the weather was perfect for it!

(By the way, if you didn't know, you can click on the photos to see a larger version.)

In the valley:
These yellow leaves fluttered in the wind and floated to the ground like snowflakes- it was like walking through magic.
The following pictures are at Glacier Point, which we managed to visit just in time before the road was closed for winter!

Half dome (although I also call it the Grim Reaper). The hiking route to the top is closed for winter, but we need to get in shape first anyway!


At Tunnel View:Patrick's panorama. I love it! El Capitan is on the left, Half Dome is in the center background, and I think that's Bridalveil Falls slightly right of center.

This is a highlight, but I plan on posting additonal photos on Facebook sometime soon if you'd like to see more. Even better, just come for a visit and see it all with your own eyes! :)

5 comments:

aaa said...

Seems hard to believe all that scenery is real! Very majestic.

Unknown said...

holy crap those pictures are amazing

Atalie said...

Yeah, I don't want to be arrogant, but they are really good pictures! We were quite pleased. However, that is just a testament to how lovely it is in real life. :)

Sana said...

Beautiful....just beautiful. I can't wait to be able to go visit you guys!

dad a. said...

like you said - - i came for a visit and saw with my own eyes - - awesome