I am kind of surprised. I didn't realize that the trees changed in those warmer climates. Do the leaves fall off just like here? If so how long before they leaf out again? Strange looking from our fall landscape, but very beutiful. Those are lovely pictures of the sunset. I am so jealous of dad that he gets to come visit, but not in a bad way.
The fall here is definitely different- not as brilliant or widespread of color changing as in MI, but still pretty, I think. There are trees with half green leaves and half burgundy. Or half pink and half yellow (I like those a lot). There's some trees with all red leaves that lost all of them, and then there's tons of trees that are still all green (like in our front yard) that haven't lost any! I think the colors tend to be a bit darker too, like hunter green and wine colors.
3 comments:
next, just need snow on those palm trees, and some Christmas lights
I am kind of surprised. I didn't realize that the trees changed in those warmer climates. Do the leaves fall off just like here? If so how long before they leaf out again? Strange looking from our fall landscape, but very beutiful. Those are lovely pictures of the sunset. I am so jealous of dad that he gets to come visit, but not in a bad way.
The fall here is definitely different- not as brilliant or widespread of color changing as in MI, but still pretty, I think. There are trees with half green leaves and half burgundy. Or half pink and half yellow (I like those a lot). There's some trees with all red leaves that lost all of them, and then there's tons of trees that are still all green (like in our front yard) that haven't lost any! I think the colors tend to be a bit darker too, like hunter green and wine colors.
Post a Comment