Atalie recently brought to my attention that now I am the one slacking on writing blogs. So, I just thought I'd give you guys a glimpse of what I'm doing at work:
 |
| One of my first views of Tahoe NF in early October. |
 |
| A picnic area in Sierra NF near one of our field sites. |
 |
| Drilling holes in granite to mount a sensor in the stream (Sierra NF). |
 |
| The first snow of the season in Tahoe NF. In a few months, the snow will be around 5' deep. |
 |
| Phil (the guy I'm taking over for) and I installing a snow depth sensor in Tahoe NF. |
 |
Up in Tahoe NF getting ready to drive back to Merced.
When I'm not in the field maintaining or installing equipment, I'm usually back in Merced at UCM calibrating or trying to get instruments working and, if needed, ordering parts to make that happen. |
2 comments:
Thanks for the great pics!
yup, slacker.
Post a Comment