5.08.2008

Email notifications

If any of you want to be notified via email when we post on our blog let me know (email or comment). I can add up to ten email addresses. First come, first serve!



I'm sure everyone (all 14 people) will want in on this. :-)

6 comments:

Sana said...

I would like to be notified!

mdw said...

Mom would like to be notified

dad a. said...

i think you need to sign-up mom a. as well. not that i'm speaking for her (shhhh. i really am speaking for her -i just have been married long enough to know better- shhhh.)

Unknown said...

You don't need to notify me since I check this alot... but I did want to let you know what I do read your blogs!!!

dad a. said...

sign me up, too.

Patrick said...

Mom need to stop using Mark's login so she doesn't confuse the heck out of me. I have enough crap to remember in my head right now and it makes me look even more retarded when I don't know who I'm talking to. :)