2.19.2008

Wedding date selection help...

All this wedding stuff is very exciting, however we're kind of at a loss as to what time of the year we should have it. Patrick has put up a little poll on the right that asks about a few times of the year. It pretty much covers the whole year (2009) so choose wisely. Since those of you reading this blog are among our closest family and friends and will be (most likely) at the wedding, your input would help us a lot. We're really excited so get to choosing!

5 comments:

dad a. said...

are you graduated by 04-2009, patrick? or is that spring break or would you skip class for a bit? just checking. also, i am sure it must have been an innocent oversight, but january 12 is not listed. ??????

Patrick said...

I (hopefully) graduate in May '09, but I will have a light workload my last semester so I can focus on my thesis (thesis credits and maybe 1 class). If we choose that time I'm hoping (fingers crossed) that I can get my thesis done about a month prior to it.

Atalie said...

Haha- I know that Jan. 12 is the most important day of the year, Dad, but we just thought you may not want to share your special day, ya know? :D haha

mdw said...

Remember Mark is not Mark sometimes!

Patrick said...

All this cryptic speak about how "Mark is not Mark" is hurting my head. Mom, I'm going to call Dad, tell him to clear your saved passwords and then you'll be forced to use your own login (that has already been created for you by Dad).