2.15.2008
Double Whammy
So, another reason why Valentine's Day was a big day, is because it was my first day in the office at my new job. (The ice days we had this week postponed my start date that I mentioned in a prior blog entry.) There's not a whole lot to tell you all yet, after only my second day, but the ladies I will be working more closely with are quite nice and helpful. My work isn't very challenging, since all I've done so far is alphabetically file tax and personnel documents and mail carbon copies to different departments, but it's something to keep me busy and earn a little money. I received user id and password information for their computer access today too, so I might get a little more variety of tasks next week. And oh yeah- I already get a day off, since the university is closed Monday for President's day. :) That's pretty sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
happy valentines, first day new job, marraige proposal --- all in one day... should have bought a lottery ticket on your lunch.
couldn't have afforded it! :)
Post a Comment