12.16.2007

Home for Christmas

We made the long trip from Missouri yesterday, foolishly braving freezing rain, sleet, and eventually snow. To be sure, the roads were less than inviting; but we did it anyway and were safe. We spent the night in K-zoo again this time due to a snow storm. Patrick gingerly made his way to Okemos this morning to see the family that has already began to arrive for the Holidays and Atalie went up to GR with her Mom this afternoon.

Finals went more or less well and he's glad to be done with his first of (hopefully) four semesters at graduate school. He is excited to find out his grades on Tuesday as he thinks he did rather well (refrigerator material!). Atalie sent out a bunch of resumes and is anxiously awaiting responses.

It is nice to be back with family again but we can't help being a little apprehensive about leaving our apartment alone for three weeks. More time to blog now so expect updates more regularly. We're with most the people we blog for so maybe there won't be more updates... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want updates... and phone calls... and pictures of us out someplace together.... and hugs... and drinks with you both.... Oh I almost forgot... I want a pony too ;)

Love you guys! If I don't talk to you before, wish your families a Very Merry Christmas from me and my family!