12.06.2007

Finals!

Nothing exciting to report except that Finals are next week! I have one 'actual' final exam to take in a class, two presentations, three papers (two of which are on basically the same thing), and two presentations. I am officially done with classes in my first semester at Grad School and expect good results. I finally got my act together. This semester has been a good growing experience and I am really glad I made the decision to come down here. It sucks being away from all my friends and family but I think I made the right decision. I fit in really well down here and am happy. But don't worry, my heart still lies in good ol' Michigan.

Atalie has applied for 10 jobs this week (go her!), 3 regular jobs and 7 Ad agencies. Hopefully she'll hear back from some of them soon. I know she hates job hunting and I'm really proud of her. It didn't take too much poking and prodding to get her going at it either. :)

Jill: The package has been delivered. Repeat: the package has been delivered.
We played merry messenger last night for one of our friends (Jill) from GVSU who has a friend that lives down here. She's been suggesting that we meet and finally had an excuse for us to do it. Suzy (her friend) is really nice and I can see how she and Jill became friends. We spent around 20 minutes over at her apartment just chatting about ourselves to get to know each other and decided that the next time we plan something we should give them a call. It's always nice meeting new people!

We'll see most of you readers (all 7 of you) the end of next week! Can't wait until this is over!

Oh yeah, I finally got to play with the X-ray gun. Next time...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know about you Pat but I know what I would look at with an X ray gun........ rocks duh, perv!!!

Atalie said...

Haha!!! I luv ya Holly!!!

Jill said...

Thanks for the delivery :-D

Anonymous said...

You fit in really well down there? I've been to Missouri and off the main roads and met locals- yikes.