Caution: The following is in no way meant to send offense to hunters we know, just the ones that took over our state forest this weekend.
Begin rant.
Springfield is full of trigger happy alcoholics who love shooting their guns and drinking beers whilst freezing their tails off waiting for that prize buck which, much to their dismay, usually never shows up. I suppose their in it for the thrill of the hunt, yes, sitting in the same spot all day long maybe seeing one doe (correct me if I'm wrong, please). These so called "hunters" have full reign of state forests which is where Atalie and I wanted to go camping this weekend and the Dept. of Conservation is only giving camping permits to hunters because opening day is tomorrow.
I hope Bambi kicks some tail in the upcoming month and the hunters, who probably couldn't hit the side of a barn if they tried-especially after drinking a six-pack, go home empty handed.
Rant over.
1 comment:
I agree with this rant!
-Holly
Post a Comment