This past Saturday my friends and I went to the Taste of Springfield. Tents were set up downtown in the streets for local restaurants to show off some food. Sounds cool, right? Tickets were a dollar a piece and there were 15-20 vendors there. Food cost $2-3 depending on the place and could only be bought in packs of ten. The servings were small and wouldn't suffice a full meal, but the food was pretty good. After that we all went back to Lukes apartment to hang out. It was a good time and involved some Karaoke, talking on the balcony and a movie (available through Lukes cable subscription).
Sunday I just relaxed and played with the blog. I spent most of the day trying out different things in Photoshop which I'm getting better at (though nowhere near some of the people out there!).
I'd like some more photos of Atalie and I so if you have some, could you email them to me? Thanks!
2 comments:
are you forgetting what atalie looks like? not to worry -- you can take your own photo in less than a week.
I have some pics of you and Ruby. I'll have to either send them to your new place or have Adam teach me how to scan them and email them without the attachments being 1000000 kb!
~holly
Post a Comment