10.06.2007

New look!

Changed the look of the blog. I don't know if I like it better than the other layout and I'm thinking about taking matters into my own hands with a self-written template. I suspect that Brad might be getting some emails soon if I do choose to compile my own.

Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

idaband said...

nice...little diff look.

google around for blogger templates...i bet there are some peeps out there that will help ya too.

Brie, Kyle, Ava and Acelynn Hensley said...

it kind of looks the same just a different color!!!! I bet you could find some awesome templates out there somewhere!!!1

mdw said...

wait, it's changed again! are you planning on changing it daily? or will we all know that you've had a bit of free time when your layout changes?

Patrick said...

I don't have enough header bars made so that I could change it daily. I was thinking of making it a rolling header where every time you refresh the page the header changed, but again, I don't have enough headers created yet.
Most likely it will be when I have free time. Photoshop is lots of fun to play with though!
My goal is to find a more customizable template. I've found a few but I don't know programming well enough to customize it the way I would like it.