9.27.2007

Another week done-ish

Now that we're on the last part of the week I can write something. Not much, mind you, but something never the less. School/work was exceedingly boring this week. Looking for camping stuff (also known as shopping) online for the past two weeks or so anticipating some camping with Atalie is the only thing that was remotely interesting. You'll all be pleased to know that I put that birthday money to good use and then shredded the paper trail (thanks to Sally). Not that it needed to be shredded, it's just fun to shred things now that I finally can. Did you know those things chew up CD's?! I don't think this one was supposed to but it did anyway.

I think the first batch of beer is going to be crap. I just have this feeling that because I followed the packaged directions and not my own that it is going to be pond water. Alcoholic pond water, but pond water nevertheless. I'm sure my friends won't notice... Batch 2 will be properly done (hopefully with a larger brewpot).

End note #1: For those of you that didn't know, today is Google's 9th birthday. Alas, another excuse to eat cake. I fully expect, and I'm sure Brad agrees, that by the time they turn 18 they will have taken over the world as we know it and we'll be eating off of Google subsidiary manufactured plates or something.

End note #2: "Google's" is a typo in the Google-owned Blogger posting text editor. Can they not recognize the proper use of an apostrophe? http://www.apostrophe.fsnet.co.uk/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if it's going to be like crap, then you really messed-up. i can think of a different waste product of our bodies that would still be a mess-up, but much less so.

now that you discovered what can happen to a cd, wouldn't it be awful if that special tie atalie got you just 'accidently' got caught in there

Atalie said...

Hahaha! Luckily, I haven't bought him any ties yet, but Dad- what are you giving him ideas for??!! Shame on you! :) And don't even think about trying it Patrick!

Patrick said...

Of course, dear. Wouldn't dream of it. ;)