7.26.2007

Final realization...


Atalie may have come to this realization three months ago, but I'm a little slow. I just turned in my keys to the labs in the Geology Department and walked off the campus for the final time as a student. I had to sign up for a class to get on the payroll this summer so this is it. I just realized, as I was setting up my email address for Missouri, that I no longer have any privileges as a student or student employee. I'm really finished at Grand Valley State University and I'll be a visiting "Alum" from now on. A great place that has been my home for the last five years is no longer. Strange.

That's all I thought about it.
Missouri here I come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's not strange. Strange is when you ask mother what a werewolf is and she tells you to shut up and comb your face.