1.17.2011

Pre-Christmas Festivities

We've been busy lately (same as everyone else, I'm sure) so we're trying to play catch-up on the blog to cover pre-Christmas, Christmas, and our recent events in the next couple of blog posts...


We decided to make a gingerbread house again this year (we skipped last year).  It was fun, but seemed more like work this year than in the past.  This is me assembling the walls of the house.



Atalie making the final decorating touches to the house.

 Backside of the house.


We invited some of my co-workers over for a house-warming/make-your-own-pizza party and played Pictionary-- it was a blast!

This is for Jackie E...  This one invaded our house and was crawling on the carpet- ew!

After all this fun, we headed to Michigan for Christmas with our families!

2 comments:

aaa said...

Good job on the gingerbread house. I think it is becoming a Patalie tradition. It is good for every family to keep some passed down traditions, but also establish some of their own. I see that happening. The house turned out beautiful - next year I want to see a two story.

Atalie said...

Thanks, mom. We'll consider a two story next year, but like the real building industry, the larger ones tend to cost more! hehe :)