(The pictures are all out of order because Blogger is crap and loads them in reverse order)
2.03.2010
Steel Creek Hiking
This weekend we took a break from the wedding planning to try and regain a little sanity. It was very welcome! The weather was chilly- mid-20s during the day and mid-teens at night- but we managed to stay (mostly) warm. The hiking itself was pretty hard due to the fact that we were carrying too much stuff and we haven't done it in a while, but the scenery made up for the sore and tired muscles.
(The pictures are all out of order because Blogger is crap and loads them in reverse order)
A beautiful Sunday morning hike out.
Atalie at an overlook of the Buffalo River. Right behind her in the valley is Steel Creek campground.
Patrick at the Steel Creek campground for a quick break- we ended up coming back here to camp Saturday night.
Just before we headed out Saturday morning.
The group on the trail.
(The pictures are all out of order because Blogger is crap and loads them in reverse order)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very beautiful. Glad you had a break; I'm sure you both needed it. I feel like I need it too, and I haven't even done much!
glad you had a good time , albeit on the chilly side, brrrr
Post a Comment