It's official- I have completed my Master's Degree! I turned in the final printed versions of my thesis 8 minutes before the office closed on this past Friday afternoon. It is 131 pages long (215 with Appendices) and about 2 inches thick. The printed copies are unbound, so they will be shipped off to be bound by an outside company and then returned to the school in around 4 months where I am to pick them up.
After Christmas break, I'll begin looking for a job more aggressively and we'll get this whole marriage thing sorted out...
We hope to see most of you over the break!
3 comments:
official as in done, out the door, got your fancy documentation, alphabet soup behind your name, all that stuff??? don't ask me to read your thesis, unless it's mostly pictures. - - i've never claimed to read anything for the articles. - - what kind of printing/binding? hardcover/ booklike? or more-so softcover manuscript style? (professional curiosity)
Finished as in the diploma should arrive in a few weeks! As for binding, it's hardcover with a textured cloth/vinyl cover. I'm pretty sure it's called library binding (I've heard it called "archival quality" before and seen the groups of archived periodicals bound similarly in the library). All I know, is that they charge us $9.25 a copy and that the finished product is pretty good.
Congratulations Patrick! Let us see the finished product when it is printed and bound. Just to admire of course...not to actually read. We will pray the right job comes up, and selfishly I will pray it is closer to home. Please let us know when the wedding plans are worked out...we kind of what to mark the date on our calendars!!!!
Post a Comment