Well, we've got some pictures for you! Patrick and I went to a wedding reception for two of our friends a couple of weeks ago. It was an elegant backyard party, where we all dressed up. Patrick and I looked really sharp! :) It was a lot of fun too- they had delicious Mexican food catered, a little campfire going, interesting music, cheesecake, and a margarita fountain!
Patrick's birthday was the same weekend, and although he had a nice little dinner party when we were in Michigan, we thought it would be appropriate to have some friends over for German chocolate cake and ice cream, followed by bowling!
On the left is our friend Luke, and Dave is on the right.
Last weekend Patrick had to do some work at school, so I helped him. I'm there grinding soil samples that he later processed in the XRF machine to detect lead and zinc. I feel so smart and helpful! :)
4 comments:
too bad that they served cheesecake --- it sounds like it would have been really nice. . when planning your reception menu, be careful not to include anything of cheese which would thereby wreck the whole evening. . the only thing worse than cheese is ............. well, i am not exactly sure what is worse than cheese. . . more cheese?
atalie, i was relieved to read that you were in the lab processing samples. i saw that picture and thought you were handling your own cooking.
very funny dad :P
Oy! An ENGLISH rugby shirt??? Daisy will have something to say about that! Perhaps a Scottish strip should find a place on your xmas list? You two look quite smart at the do.
Post a Comment