WINGS WON!!
Amid a shower of "shh" from Atalie I celebrated as a fan should with jumping, yelling, clapping, yelling, jumping, clapping, and, did I mention yelling? Amazing! Unfortunately because the rest of the world doesn't give a rip about hockey (NFL, MLB, NBA- boooooo; ESPN sucks!), especially down here in Missouri (baseball-loving ogres), I must request that as much Red Wing Stanley Cup memorabilia be sent down here immediately so that I may show these oafs what they're missing. This includes, but is not limited to, shirts, hats, posters, stickers, DVDs, and maybe even a Lidstrom jersey (HINT, HINT). :)
GO WINGS!!!!!!!
Don't forget about the jersey- early Bday presents are welcome and, in fact, encouraged!!
Oh yeah Happy Birthday Mom!
4 comments:
any group of people that would import armadillos into their state --- ??? they don't really even deserve hockey; and no wonder they can't appreciate it. also, i think the proper phrase-ology is 'pre-birthday' per atalie's last post (versus 'early bday'). and, a happy official b-day to mom-of-patrick!
Okay - off to the store! With Dad leading the way of course! In your world this is my post-birthday shopping trip...and, as usual, I am not the beneficiary!
You can buy yourself a shirt or two (or make Dad buy you one)! Oh the sacrifices Mother's make!
Next time I come home, that MDW login/password is being deleted. Although, since the real mdw doesn't use it that much it's safe to assume that it will most likely be you that is using it.
it was an awesome game, a very good series, and a terrific outcome. the typical response here in m-i was jumping, yelling, and clapping. i do call there- the state of misery (missouri). which it makes me think i am so clever and witty! i now have another thing to call it: 'm-o' -- from its abbreviation 'MO'. that makes me think of (larry,'mo',curly) the three stooges: pat, at, kat. (poor kat, what did she do to get dragged into the mire?) ..... must return now to homework & clinical prep - this was just my mental health break. why is abbreviation such a lengthy word. but! not as long as smiles, which has a mile of letters between the first s and the last s.
Post a Comment