6.04.2008
Pre-Birthday
While at home this last weekend, we had a last minute unplanned b-day celebration with my family. It was a modest ordeal as it was just myself, Patrick and immediate family having dinner at my grandma's house on Sunday before we left, but Grandma made homemade mac n cheese and banana cream pie in my honor (yum!). My parents brought 2 mini cakes for blowing out my candles, and my sisters gave me lovely birthday gifts. It was convenient timing, as it saved my family the trouble of shipping me my presents in 2 weeks, which I'm sure everyone can appreciate, seeing as my present from my parents was a giant armchair! (that would have been a HUGE postal bill- haha) :) We rearranged our living room last night to accommodate our new chair (we've been hoping for a chair like this for a while now!) and we're pretty pleased. Thanks so much family!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow, it looks great! Meaning, the chair and your room arrangement. Terribly urban chic! I am pleased that the color goes so well with the furniture you already had and it looks like things blended very nicely. Thanks for the picture.
However, I could have done without the picture of me on the bolg - although it is cute of you girls.
Well, I will let you get back to the TV and the Red Wings game, as I am sure that is where your interest is this evening.
here is your official "pre-birthday" greeting: woohah!!! that sounds like something they must say to celebrate in missouri.
I will, in the future screen Atalie's posts for pictures of triple-A and weed them out. Atalie's on blog probation until further notice.
:)
Thanks for your probationary supervison of Atalie, Patrick. It is appreciated. I am trusting you to monitor it like a hawk!
oh mom- you look fine!
dad, that is probably true except they would pronounce "woohah" in a wierd way that looks nothing like the word :)
by the way, i am thankful we ate the cake one and not cake two. that second cake, fancy flavored, tasted wrong. like food poisoning wrong. swallowed bite one, spat out bite two, no one else dared try it, and so, junked the cake. that may have been for a disaster car ride back to m-o (misery) from this distant state of m-i.
Post a Comment