3.11.2008

So, this place isn't really too different from Michigan when it comes to dramatic changes in weather, at least. Despite all that snow last week, it was again a sunny, blue-skied, 60 degree day. Patrick and I are hoping to go on a weekend camping trip or a day hike sometime soon to enjoy the weather (hopefully it stays) and to get out of the house and do something active!

Our recreation lately has been mostly to plan wedding stuff at night (we think we're pretty on top of things, aside of still not knowing the time and place, of course- haha), and even our weekends have been pretty tame too. This last Sunday we went to our friend Kat's apartment for a mini dinner party with a couple of other people. It was quite nice (and yummy!) so we are hoping to do those more often in the future.

As for work, I've caught on quite fast- it's not too difficult of work-and I like it alright. I'm still keeping an open eye/ear out for other prospects though. I had two interviews last week in other campus departments for full time jobs, but one of them I don't think I'd like to accept even if I was offered. It sounds like a lot of work, for not much more money, and I'm not sure I'd feel like I fit in with the people I'd be working with. I guess that's how you know when some things aren't worth it.

Anyway, sorry there hasn't been too much exciting news to report over the last month. Hopefully with the start of spring we'll be motivated to seek out some new adventures to go on, and then report on! :)

1 comment:

dad a. said...

it's nice just to hear the day-to-day news. too bad your snow is melting. hope you made snow angels and a snowman. and that you stayed away from yellow snow. trust me on that. it is NOT lemon. never trust older brothers. you can trust fathers. love you kids.