1.05.2008

Happy New Year!

As most of you know (or were there), Patrick and I spent New Year's Eve night with a bunch of friends from GVSU. The venue was at Jill's, where there was a Wii (that's a video game system for the technologically challenged adults in our family- you know who you are) and some snacks and a little champagne for the strike of 2008. The two of us were super-tired the next couple days because the time went by before we knew it and we didn't get back to my parents' house until 4 a.m.! It was wonderful to see everybody though, since we're all spread out a lot more and/or have sporadic schedules after graduating, and because it might be a long time since Patrick and I get to visit with them again. We hope everyone else had a great New Year's Eve too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy new year right back at ya! we have so enjoyed your visit. love you both. you two should visit more often. be good (or be careful or be very sneaky covering your tracks) i would say 'be kind -rewind' but know one knows what that means anymore.

aaa said...

I missed you this week. I still haven't put the decorations away. There just seems to be no rush. I will begin working on it tonight, and once I begin, it will be easy to keep at it. Thanks for being a great Goodwill partner - it was fun. Love you.
mom