10.08.2007

Social Butterfly

Although last week was pretty laid back, that's quickly changing! This past weekend was a lot of fun, as my mom, sisters and I all had a slumber party at my sister Brittany's new apartment where we made dinner and watched movies on Friday night, and Saturday was spent hanging out w/ my best friend Cassandra and our other best friend from high school, Amy (who I haven't seen in a couple of years!). We saw Amy's new apartment since she recently was married, went shopping at the mall, and tried to make some chocolate dip in a fondue maker Amy bought while we were out (unfortunately it burned a little).

I'm also busy every night this week: Monday I am going to see some friends over at Brad's for the weekly Heroes-watching-party; Tuesday I am hanging out downtown with a group of friends from a past advertising class; Wednesday I am meeting my old boss for lunch and spending the night at my Aunt Cheri's; Thursday I am visiting Cassandra's grandma to play cards and get cookies; Friday I am spending the night in Okemos to visit the Wombles; Saturday is my sister's birthday celebration; and Sunday evening I am going to Mike's for the lovely party he's hosting for me! I'm sure hearing about my calendar isn't as exciting as hearing about the aftermath, but trying to contact people and coordinate schedules has taken up a large part of my time this past week so that's about all I have to report on for now! I'll let you know how it all goes though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are you and your friends watching videos of me at brad's on monday?