9.09.2007

Epiphany

So, I think I've come to the conclusion as to why I've been moping about the past week. Other than the obvious reason (Atalie leaving), I think it's because I've never lived by myself . Since day one I've been living with either parents or roommates- there's always been someone at home when I get there. (I miss my Brad!! haha)
Going solo is a big change- no body to share your day with, cook dinner with, or just sit around with. It kinda sucks. Maybe I should get a fish.

4 comments:

idaband said...

st you have school friends close.

:(

Atalie said...

I'm sorry hun! I've only got about 2.5 weeks left in Texas though- hang on!

Anonymous said...

Do you need Brit and Court to make you a tape too? I recognize a tape is not the same as companionship, but in the case of "The Sisters" - it is guaranteed to leave you passionately believing there are worse things then being alone from time to time. Need I remind you?

And to think I can barely stand the house without them. Perhaps you have a point. It's all about what you're used to.

Patrick said...

hahaha!

I haven't forgotten yet, Mrs. A! That makes me laugh just thinking about it- like the time they did that video at the park with the little "Brittany" falling into the creek (or would that be "raging river?"). Gets me every time- mostly because At was rolling on the floor the whole time. Good times