After a Jackie and I's 10 1/2 hour drive and annoying truckers flying down the road, we arrived and got the key to the apartment. Mom and Dad joined us 2 1/2 hours later and we quickly emptied the trailer and took off for the hotel for a nice long sleep. Jackie and I started off early at the apartment emptying boxes and waiting for the mattress to be delivered. The furniture from Mark and Daisy looks amazing (it's REAL furniture, not the particle board stuff I'm used to and have come to love). Atalie and Sally will be here at some point tonight- can't wait! I'm so excited! There is one problem- the only place to sit is the floor. We're going to run errands this afternoon and see if we can't make this place look more like a home.
8.02.2007
We've arrived!!
After a Jackie and I's 10 1/2 hour drive and annoying truckers flying down the road, we arrived and got the key to the apartment. Mom and Dad joined us 2 1/2 hours later and we quickly emptied the trailer and took off for the hotel for a nice long sleep. Jackie and I started off early at the apartment emptying boxes and waiting for the mattress to be delivered. The furniture from Mark and Daisy looks amazing (it's REAL furniture, not the particle board stuff I'm used to and have come to love). Atalie and Sally will be here at some point tonight- can't wait! I'm so excited! There is one problem- the only place to sit is the floor. We're going to run errands this afternoon and see if we can't make this place look more like a home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I look forward to seeing more pics. Glad to see you didn't cross any crazy bridges either. For some reason, I was thinking you were in that same route that the bridge fell in. Later after looking at a map, I realized, you were no where near that.
Tell A-Tally I give her my best.
Get all moved in, and I'll have to come down and visit.
Good luck finishing the setup.
welcome home! glad the trip went smoothly! we're thinkin' 'bout you all lots!
You are lucky you did not get a ticket for the way you drove --- annoying truckers sounds like you drove recklessly, and flying down the road sounds like you were speeding.
Post a Comment