After a busy and productive work week (I was given an assignment or two from a higher up superior than I'd typically work with, forcing me to be a little bit more resourceful and proactive) I'm getting pumped up for Labor Day weekend!
I just got off the phone with Patrick from our daily call, but tomorrow night I'll be talking to him in person instead! I'm almost done packing and it's about time to call it a night, so I only have three quarters of a work day standing in my way. The office might be closing a little early, so I reserved a 5:00 flight, and I'll be in Springfield by 8:00. I come back just in time for work on Tuesday morning, so I'll be spending absolutely the whole weekend w/ Patrick, although I'm sure it still won't seem nearly long enough.
I can't wait- it's going to be awesome! We'll keep you literally posted! :D
1 comment:
am excited for your weekend together, atalie & patrick. wishing a super time - stop and breathe - hopes it not goes too fast. love you both.
Post a Comment