Enchiladas were on the menu tonight and I got to try out the oven and stove. Both work like they’re supposed to but the downside is the oven heats the house very well- not a fun place to work in when it’s hot. The food turned out well and now, if only I had somewhere to sit and watch my limited time only free cable TV…
One thing I’m learning about wood floors is that they are NEVER clean. They never feel clean no matter how much you sweep and vacuum. I’m becoming obsessed with cleaning the floor- it’s like I’m Cinderella or something- it’s driving me nuts! I thought I always wanted hardwood flooring in my house but now I’m rethinking that (carpet hides a lot of crap and I like that). Now I understand why Mrs. A is constantly cleaning the floor…
3 comments:
Look how pretty the room is!!! :D
Thank you handyman- I hope you're not gone forever! hehe
A, Thats the last time you'll ever see him making that bed.
Stay cool rock man. Don't let that weather get to you. Good thing your cooking mexican alone.
looks great! get some rugs--they catch and hide dirt nicely.
Post a Comment